Pick up from your Coastal Hotel at 5.00 a.m. and drive via Mombasa to Tsavo East. The drive time to the park gate is 2.5 Hours on a good day. Have a tea break before entering the park through Bachuma gate.
Have your morning game drive through this vast park. Tsavo East is famous for it's "red elephants" and is one of Africa's largest parks. This park is over 13,000 km2 in size and its hosts a variety of gazelles, antelopes,big cats etc..
Game drive continues until 12.30 p.m. when you will have a lunch break at the Voi Safari Lodge. After lunch, start your journey back with an afternoon game drive exiting through Bachuma gate. Drive back to your Coastal beach hotel arriving at 6.00 p.m.
Price per person sharing: (Minimum 2 Pax) US $ 200.00
Tour Package Price Includes:
- Park entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Service of an English/German speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in an all weather 4x4 Jeep or Van
- Bottled drinking water
- Emergency medical air evacuation Cover.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature